La Roca Rara offers ample options for indoor and outdoor dining. You can choose to eat in the shady courtyard, the inside dining area that seats up to 16 or out on the spacious terrace which can seat considerably larger amounts of guests for weddings and other private or corporate functions.
Preparing meals for a large number of guests becomes effortless with the vast, fully fitted modern kitchen.
The terrace also features a gas barbecue to cater for those relaxed evenings chatting over a juicy steak and a glass or two of Rioja.
Being equidistant to both Nerja, with its fine beaches and relaxed nightlife, and the backdrop of Frigiliana’s white painted buildings carved into the hills, La Roca Rara creates the perfect ingredients for a memorable holiday.
- Secluded luxury villa
- Ideal for large families, group holidays,
conferences, weddings and events
- Approx 2.5 acres of mature gardens
- Large south-facing terrace
- Spectacular views to the sea
- Dining room seats up to 20
- Sleeps 18 people with en-suite
- 9 x 6m heated swimming pool
- Floodlit tennis court, table
tennis, sauna and a gym area